Where can i download the app?
How do I collect points?
You can collect points in two ways:
- Retailer purchase: every time you spend at a participating retailer, you are allocated 10 points regardless of the purchase amount. You need to scan that retailers exclusive QR code to get the points allocated to your account (make sure you ask the retailer for their code if you cannot see it displayed). You can only receive points once per day, per retailer.
- Completing tasks in the Forest Lake Rewards App, such as completing your profile, reaching milestones, sharing your activity and referring friends to the program.
What can i use my points for?
Points are used to unlock exclusive Forest Lake Rewards offers, redeem great prizes, and enter exclusive competitions.
Points do not have a financial value, and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash. For full terms and conditions, please open your app and visit the ‘settings’ section in the side menu.
Where can I see my points history?
Your points balance is displayed on the ‘Home’ tab of the Forest Lake Rewards App. You can also view them in the side menu, by tapping ‘history’.
What phones are supported?
Android devices with Android version 4.0 or later, and iPhones with either iOS7 or later. Windows phones are not compatible with the Forest Lake Rewards App. As technology changes, the list of supported devices will be monitored, and may change the compatibility of your device.
What happens if I get a new phone/change my phone?
Your Forest Lake Rewards account is stored online, so changing your phone won’t impact your account. With your new phone, simply download the Forest Lake Rewards app again, and login using Facebook or the email address you used when you created you account. All of your history and points will be viewable in your new phone.
Who can participate?
All Forest Lake customers with a supported smart phone can download the app and join the program.
Restrictions apply for retailers and staff in the centre, see Centre Management or your manager for more details.
What happens with my data?
What if I want to close my account?
You can do this by simply deleting the app.
How do I find the email I use for my rewards app?
You’ll find this in the profile section of the app, in the menu.
I want to use Apple ID, but signed in with Facebook or Email previously
You can sign in with your Apple ID. To ensure you see your account history, you will need to ensure your Apple ID is the same email as the one you use on your Rewards app account. Tap Sign In with Apple, and select the Share My Email option when asked in the app.
If you’re not sure what your Apple ID is, you can find this on your phone.
- Go to Settings
- Tap Your Name (first option)
- Tap Name, Phone Numbers, Email
Find your email address under the CONTACTABLE AT section.
I want to login with email but have logged in with Facebook or Apple previously
To do this, follow these steps.
- Tap the Forgot Password Link on the app login screen.
- Enter your Facebook or Apple ID email into the email sign in section of the app.
- Check your email (if not received, check your spam/junk folder)
- Set a new password.
- Login with your new password.